The list of documents for enrollment of foreign students to Luhansk National Agrarian University:
· the original document of complete secondary education and its annex with an indication of the subjects studied and / or grades obtained on them (marks), certified in accordance with the procedure established by law;
· translation into Ukrainian pages of the passport document with personal data, certified in accordance with the procedure established by law;
· medical certificate, certified by official health authority of the country from which the student arrived, and issued not later than 2 months prior to entering for study in Ukraine;
· copy of a valid health insurance policy for a study period;
· 10 photos (size 3.5 to 4.5 cm), printed on glareless photo paper.
There are three training programs at the preparatory department: biomedical; engineering and technical; economic and humanitarian.
Tuition fees at the preparatory department: 650 $
The university has a postgraduate study and PhD study at three specialties.
Tuition fees at the postgraduate study: 1200 $
Foreigners are trained in full-time and part-time courses on the basis of documents of previous education, which were received not earlier than 10 years before the date of application for entering to Ukrainian institutions of higher education (except for applications for post-graduate studies, PhD studies, postgraduate education).